Benefits of Sponsorship
- Benefit from the exposure and goodwill of the state’s first annual Speak Your Truth: Women’s Empowerment Conference
Showcase support for the Conference, in our inaugural year. We are looking to model this conference throughout North America and with a vision to go global within 7 years.
- Help create the premier professional development event for the women of North America
Support personal and professional development for a diverse group of thousands of women, from new professionals to entrepreneurs to senior corporate leaders.
- Engage corporate leaders as speakers
Highlight the thought leadership of your senior women in a variety of sessions on topics including career advancement, professional and leadership development, effectively using technology, money management, and life skills.
- Gain visibility for your leaders and brand
Exposure to our engaged community of women continues year-round through the Conference website, monthly e-newsletter, teleclasses, on-site signage, a printed brochure, and a comprehensive digital marketing campaign including e-mail, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social channels.
- Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives
By participating as a Conference sponsor, you are demonstrating your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives to your employees and the community.
- Enhance community outreach and recruitment
Participation in the mentor match program, introductions to our supporting organizations, speaking opportunities on topics related to women’s initiatives and corporate social responsibility, and a presence in the exhibit hall provide valuable opportunities for community outreach and recruitment.
For more information on becoming a sponsor of the 2014 Speak Your Truth: Women’s Empowerment Conference, please contact Mary Liu, Mary@MaryLiuSpeaker.com or 415.237.3367