Speak Your Truth: Women’s Empowerment Conference ~ October 9 & 10, 2015
Traditional & Alternative Practitioners and Healers Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in leading a group healing exercise at the 2015 Speak Your Truth, Women’s Empowerment Conference. We are currently accepting submissions for the Conference so please read this message carefully and in its entirety. Due to the overwhelming number of submissions last year, we are implementing a few new criteria for the selection process. There is a small fee to applicants that make it to round 4 of the selection process which will include a video conference call with Mary Liu, Executive Producer of the conference. There is no fee to submit your initial application.
Are you an experienced traditional or alternative practitioner or healer that has lead a large group healing exercise and are interested to sharing your gifts and talents at the conference. Do you have a modality that would be suitable for women to help release shame, and trauma, and support women through letting go of limiting beliefs or a specialty healing process?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking to spotlight you and your work in making a difference in the lives of others. If you know of another healer that would be a great fit, please share this page with her.
This is a non-paid speaking engagement. This is an opportunity for you to pay-it-forward to share your gifts and expertise in your healing modality to empower others and provide tools and resources they can walk away with to start or continue their own healing journey. There is absolutely NO selling from stage.
All applicants will be evaluated through a review process that is based on the information provided.
Round 1: Fill out the Submission application below AND submit a 5-minute video sharing your healing modality. Here’s a format you can use as a guide for your video.
Step 1: Introduce yourself. How long have you been doing this type of work.
Step 2: Share some specifics about how you can support the women at the conference and what your experiential exercise would look like.
Your video does not need to be professionally produced. And remember, don’t be shy! Just be YOU! Once you have your video completed, upload it into YouTube, Vimeo or any other server, provide the link in this application for us to view the video. Any videos over 5-minutes will only be viewed up to the 5-minute mark.
Round 2: 20 Applicants will be selected based on their video (modality, delivery, and value of content) to move forward to the next round of the audition process and notified on July15, 2015.
Round 3: Of the 20 Applicants, a small fee of $25 will be charged to continue with the selection process which will include a video conferencing call with Mary Liu, Executive Producer of the conference. 6 out of these 20 women will be selected to share and facilitate their modality on stage AND will be filmed and aired on Mary’s TV Show, Mary Liu Presents.
The final 6 practitioners selected to share their modality on stage must be committed to the following:
1. Attend an In-person training to get stage ready on August 28 & 29, 2015 in San Francisco, CA or if out of the area, via video conferencing.
2. Purchase 5 conference tickets at a discounted rate of $97 each to give away or sell to their guests. If you sell all 5 tickets, you would receive all your investment back through the sale of these tickets. Besides, you’ll want your friends and family to be there to support you sharing your gifts, don’t you? 🙂
3. Attend the conference on both days (October 9 & 10, 2015).
4. Promote the conference through your email list and social media.
If you are selected as a Healing Facilitator, you will receive the following (valued at over $3,000!):
1. Sharing your expertise on stage at the conference.
2. If you choose to have your exercise filmed, the raw video footage of your talk will be provided to you which you can use for your own purposes,. Filming will only be on you and not on the participants in order to keep this a sacred space for transformation to occur.
3. You will have the opportunity to interview on Mary’s TV Show which airs on local television stations in the San Francisco Bay Area and on the WebTV show on YouTube.
4. Recognition and visibility with your name, photo, bio, business name and URL on our Speak Your Truth conference site.
5. Ad in our conference brochure
6. Ticket to conference for both days
7. Email, social media, and press release promotions
8. Small display table to promote your business or provide a freebie giveaway for lead generation
Thank you again for your interest in sharing your expertise at the conference. We appreciate your submission and can’t wait to see your video.
We will not consider submissions that are incomplete.
By submitting this form you are certifying that all of the information provided, whether prepared by you or not, is complete and true in all respects. Submitting this form places your name into the pool of possible practitioners that will be considered for the 2015 Speak Your Truth, Women’s Empowerment Conference. Submitting this form does not guarantee a speaking position. Should we require more information or if you are chosen to speak at the conference, you will be contacted via e-mail by Mary Liu or a member of the Leadership Team.