Friday & Saturday, October 9 & 10, 2015
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
250 Gateway Blvd.
Golden Gate Ballroom
South San Francisco, CA 94080
This year’s theme is: The Authentic YOU: Perception vs. Reality
Do you feel like you’re wearing a mask and hiding behind the REAL you?
Do you feel as if you don’t have a voice? That what you say doesn’t matter?
Are you ready to step into your authentic, confident self and start living a more joyful life?
Then we invite you to join us at the
2nd Annual Speak Your Truth, Women’s Empowerment Conference
A Weekend of Inspiration, Transformation, Celebration & Sisterhood
Friday & Saturday, October 9 & 10, 2015
Where you will:
- Learn to let go of the pain of the past and create an extraordinary life now
- Be held by a community of loving, brave and incredibly inspiring women
- Release old shame, regret and guilt in a supportive, non-judgmental space
- Hear inspirational stories from other courageous women
- Share stories, laughter and lots of hugs
- Leave inspired, invigorated and empowered
This conference is for you if:
- You want to be inspired by women sharing their adversity stories and learn what they did to overcome their obstacles to change the course of their life, their relationships, their careers, and business.
- You’re sick and tired of feeling like you’re living a lie
- Feeling stressed, anxious, and depressed
- You’re struggling with addiction
- You’re frustrated about repeating the same painful patterns in relationships
- You crave inner peace, happiness and joy.
- You’re ready to stop hiding and start living the life you know is waiting for you
- Releasing your shame and secrets so you can finally lift the burden off your shoulders and set you free
- Knowing that you have support and you are not alone
- Speaking your truth, without being judged by others
- Knowing that you are whole and that you matter
- Enjoying feelings of calm, peace, happiness and joy
- Building and keeping great relationships
- Loving yourself unconditionally
Join our Sisterhood of women supporting women for an incredible day of speakers, stories, song, dance, meditation, hope and celebration. Interact and experience our Holistic Practitioners in our Healing Gallery to support you in your transformation.
The Mission of this event is to inspire and give hope to others by sharing our stories of persistence, resilience, struggles, and successes so that they can reclaim their confidence and to know that they are not alone. We will empower women to find their voice and speak their truth so that they can be seen and heard for their authentic and confident selves in a safe and loving space.
Who We Are:
The Creator and Executive Producer of the The Speak Your Truth, Women’s Empowerment Conference is Mary Liu, Founder of Truth for Transformation and a highly sought after Women’s Empowerment Speaker and Mentor.
Mary’s Vision is to create the “Transforming Lives One Story at a Time” movement where one woman shares her Heroine’s Journey story to empower another woman to share hers; therefore, creating a ripple effect to touch one million women worldwide to provide inspiration, hope, and the courage to speak their truth to reclaim their confidence and to let them know they are not alone.
In the spirit of sisterly support, we are partnering with “Sisters Who Serve,” a non-profit organization that supports women veterans (www.SistersWhoServe.org). For every ticket sale, a portion of the proceeds will be used to sponsor a woman veteran to attend the conference.
If You …
- Are ready to unveil your mask and stop hiding and be seen
- Yearn to speak your truth and release your shame and secrets
- Want your voice to be heard and know that what you say matters
Join our community of like-minded women to support each other through our journey of self discovery and healing today.
We will hear you, see you, believe you, hold you, inspire you, and see your true self, through the eyes of love.
Yes, I am ready to join Speak Your Truth, Women’s Empowerment Conference for a weekend of Inspiration, Transformation, Celebration & Sisterhood!
Here’s What Women Are Saying:
“This has hit me at a soul level. It’s been a big transformation for me to release my story and even have permission to speak it! It’s been life changing! Whatever needed to be released for me to go to the next level, it’s definitely releasing! Thank you Mary!” – Rochelle F
“I would say the most amazing feeling of this conference is feeling safe to share my feelings, my fears, and my story. The biggest learning transformation for me was that it is okay to speak my truth and to have a voice. It is important that I believe in myself”. -Amie Kuznicki, The Seany Foundation, Davisburg, MI
“I entered with the willingness to show up, share, and learn from this community of sacred women. The experience was beyond what I could have imagined. It was a safe space in which to reveal my innermost self, allow myself to be heard, acknowledge my strengths and fears, and let go of things that are holding me back. The result was a clearing of energies that have served me well and was their time to go. I give great thanks to myself for my participation and loving myself enough to let go”. -Julie Keenan, Circle K Studio, San Pablo, CA
“Love the work you’re doing! Mary, I just wanted to commend you on all of the great work you’re doing to support women. ~ Arlether W.